Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Day 2

Tonight I performed a Light of the Eternal One energy treatment on myself for the 2nd night in a row. While performing the short treatment, which only lasts for several minutes, I had the experience as though my brain cells were a misty cloud, and that each drop of mist within that cloud had a connection to God, the Divine, Goddess, Buddha-mind. I saw a web of light, like what Alex Grey describes when he talks about the Universal Mind Lattice, bands of light stretching through time, bands of light that are composed of God consciousness. This is what I saw when performing the Light of the Eternal One treatment on myself. The, was overcome with a deep sense of peace and calm, looking at the metal water bottle on my dining table, feeling my connection to it...that it and I are one, as are all things part of the same whole. This is the blessing I felt tonight while accessing the Light of the Eternal One energy healing technique from my book Energy Healing for Everyone: A Path to Wholeness and Awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment