Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 7

I experienced several self treatments of Light of the Eternal One this evening. Two were from videos I made, and later watched; one was from a Soundcloud audio I made, then listened to; and last there was the self treatment I offered myself with my hand on the top of my head just before writing this blog post. What I find truly amazing about this work is how with repeated treatments I go deeper and deeper, as if each one builds consecutively on the previous one. Tonight I again had a sense of eternity, a sense of timelessness, as though I was experiencing several of "me" at different points of time simultaneously.  At the end of the treatment I had this sense of my skull experienced simply as pure empty space, a kind of satori/nirvana sensation that was calm, serene, joyful!

No comments:

Post a Comment